“SIMPLY ASIA THAI FOOD SIMPLY AUTHENTIC 021 4390610”

Simply Asia Sea Point
Ranked #573 of 1,207 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Pleasant very !!!

Strong management ensures a pleasant rewarding visit every time.

Thai Chefs What more could you ask for ?

021 4390610

RaviCapeTown, Owner at Simply Asia Sea Point, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Many thanks for taking the time to review our establishment.

We are glad to hear that we are meeting your expectations. We strive to provide consistent excellent customer service and food quality.

We like to form a relationship with our clients and look forward to being of service to you again, again and ...

Management and Staff.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I love Thai food and whenever I am in Cape Town I make sure that I visit Simply Asia. On both the occasions I went there November alst year and now in May the service and food was excellent. I come from Durban and love food that is spicy and hot. Simply Asia is just "Simply" the best.

I could eat this food every day if I could.

RaviCapeTown, Owner at Simply Asia Sea Point, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear Wendy

Thank you for your patronage whenever you visit Cape Town and your positive feedback.

We constantly strive to offer a consistent high level standard in food and service and therefore feedback is important to us.

Look forward to you visiting us again.

Management and Staff.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Wonderful staff (Faith especially), unpretentious atmosphere and great tasting food.
All in, a surprisingly good experience.

RaviCapeTown, Owner at Simply Asia Sea Point, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to discover us and also provide a brief but valuable review especially regarding our crew. We would like to think that we are one of the jewels in Cape Town whose existence is passed on via word of mouth from traveller to traveller (through Tripadisor of course)
Look forward to being discovered again as we would also like to be a timeless jewel.
Until being found again...

Regards
Staff and Management

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Went here on 30 November for lunch. I had tom yam soup and beef with noodles. Food was hot and delicious and service was great. The tom yam whilst tasting great , wasn't very authentic thai. None the less , this didn't detract from great value food and good service. I shall return here and recommend this place to others

BestAsian, Owner at Simply Asia Sea Point, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post this review and your comments.

Management and Staff

Reviewed November 30, 2013

I found this tiny tucked away restaurant delightful and very neat. The food was very reasonable and well presented although not very imaginative. This might have been because of my choice on the menu because there certainaly lots of interesting choices to be made.
The waitress was very friendly and most helpful. One cant go wrong with a spur of the moment quick lunch at Simply Asia.

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post the review.

We appreciate the feedback and look forward to you finding us again and again and again ...

Management and Staff