“Awesome tour to Cape Point, South Africa - highly recommended!!”
Review of Meerkat Safaris

Meerkat Safaris
Reviewed June 2, 2011

On a recent trip to Cape Town, South Africa, my sister and I were fortunate enough to take a tour with Tracy from Meerkat Safaris. She was so wonderful to fit us in on such short notice and took us on a tour from Cape Town to Cape Point - many informative stops along the way finally ending up at the Cape of Good Hope! She tailored it to our wishes and gave us options - including seeing the South African penguin habitat! She was awesome and I highly recommend her tour services. When I return to South Africa next year, I will definitely take one of her safari tours. She knows everything about the plant and animal life in South Africa!

1  Thank medmonds2
There are newer reviews for Meerkat Safaris
Reviewed September 17, 2010

As two families totalling ten, six being children aged 10 to 17, we had the pleasure of Tracy's company for 19 days as she guided us through Capetown and the cape region, the Garden route, the drakensburgs and evetually escorted us to a private safari location. Tracey is a helpful, thoughtful and well informed guide, who was flexible to our needs. I'd highly recommend those looking for a personal touch to contact Tracey and arrange. For us she was a key factor in bringing enjoyment to a trip of the lifetime

Reviewed November 2, 2009

We explore Cape Town with Meerkat Safari. Our guide Ms Tracy Koster, runs this company and has an excellent well accomodated bus. We did a city tour, table mountain, wale watching at Hermanus and Cape point/Cape of Good Hope. All wel organized by Meerkat Safari. Because of the weather condition in Cape Town there was enough flexibility in the tour, we could change the route any time.

2  Thank Trisno4u