“Days Like These Don't Come Around Very Often”
Review of Mytours Day Tours

Mytours Day Tours
Ranked #59 of 332 Tours in Cape Town Central
Sao Paulo, SP
“Days Like These Don't Come Around Very Often”
Reviewed September 27, 2010

Roger’s very knowledgeable, caring and flexible approach to the Cape peninsula tour made for a day that will live long in the memory.

He punctuated the day with an interesting commentary of historical and up-to-date events and even dropped me off at Table Mountain later in the afternoon to make sure I got to see Table Mountain, which I had been unable to do because of earlier poor weather.

I would definitely recommend spending at least a day with Roger, and just wish that I had more time to do other tours with him such as to the wineries and watching whales.
John Evans Correspondent / Journalist visiting South Africa from Brazil.

Manchester, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fantastic Wine Tour with an Excellent Guide - Roger the Legend”
Reviewed September 21, 2010

We travelled out to South Africa for the World Cup in June 2010. I located Mytours though an internet search and opted for it due to the attractive itinerary and reasonable price.

Our guide Roger picked us up exactly as arranged and we set off for our day tour of the winelands. We visited 5 estates; Eaglevlei, Glen Carlou, Tokara, Ernie Els and Asara. All the vineyards were in lovely surroundings and each had a great selection of wines.

Roger was very knowledgeable and was a pleasure to spend the day with. We stopped for lunch at a wonderful restaurant in Franschhoek called the Dieu Donne (/www.dieudonnevineyards.com). The restaurant had spectacular views over the surrounding countryside and the food was both superb and well priced. My friend had the Zebra which I can highly recommend.

As well as the vineyards we also got to spend bit of time in the centre of both Franschhoek and Stellenbosch which was an unexpected and pleasant addition to our tour.

After we had completed the day tour Roger dropped us off at the Cape Town waterfront so we could have a few drinks then came back later to transport us back to our accommodation in Hout Bay.

It was a fantastic day out, which I cannot recommend enough.

Many thanks Roger.

Up the Blues

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Roger the great”
Reviewed September 20, 2010

We were in south africa for the world cup.Our trip became successful all because of roger.He treated us much like a family member than a client.He is very friendly and a good person.He was very flexible and great value for money.He picked us up and dropped us from anywhere we wanted.I would suggest Roger to everyone who visits Cape town.

1 Thank ROHANTIKMANY
Durban, South Africa
“Winelands”
Reviewed September 17, 2010

We had the most fantastic winelands tour, to Stelenbosch and Franschoek. Visiting 4 wine estates. With lunch at a wine estate with magnificent views in Franschoek where the original French Hugenot settlers introduced winemaking.

We enjoyed wine tastings and a cellar tour at top class wine estates in stunning locations.

All the estates we visited have won gold and double gold medals at London wine and spirits competitions.

I would definately use Roger and Mytours again

Lymington, United Kingdom
“Great wine tour”
Reviewed September 15, 2010

We were staying in Cape Town during the World Cup and wanted to plan an afternoon wine tour. Roger was one of only a few to reply to internet enquiries and was certainly the most flexible and was good value for money. This was my 4th or 5th Cape wine tour and probably one of the best. Roger took us to some very interesting estates. We had a very relaxing and enjoyable afternoon with Roger and Rosetta.