“Roger is Awesome!! - Penisular and Hermanus”
Review of Mytours Day Tours

Mytours Day Tours
Ranked #60 of 334 Tours in Cape Town Central
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Booked airport transfer to hotel and 2 days tours with Roger, Peninsular Tour and Hermanus.
Pick up from Tony was very punctual.
Seal Colony was super!! Hermanus trip was a bit long, but was rewarded with nice costal views. After the trip, a very wonderful surprise from Roger which gave us an unforgettable experience.
Thank you Roger for the good time!!!
I would highly recommend his tour.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

My husband and I visited Cape Town for the first time in october and did the Winelands tour, Cape Peninsula tour and Hermanus tour with Roger. He was prompt in picking us up and took us to the wine country visting five wineries. The background history of the place and the wine country, provided by Roger was great. The following day - we visited Cape Point with "not to miss stops" enroute making it really enjoyable. Trip to hermanus to see the whales provided opportunity to get a historical narration from roger. would recommend taking the trip with Roger.

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

I elected to take the Peninsular Tour with MyTours and wasn't disappointed. Roger was very knowledgeable, and because we were ahead of schedule at the end of the day, we were offered a free wine tasting tour. A very pleasant surprise indeed.

Thanks, Roger, for making my day trip a memorable one.

Kind regards

Teresa

1  Thank CattReporting
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We, 5 of us (family & friends) landed in Cape Town with lots of skepticism & hope. Roger made our visit and the long journey (600km) absolutely comfortable, secure and enjoyable. He covered everything those we wanted to. His honest & selfless advises helped us maximize our coverage & enjoy the best of bests! In a nutshell....Roger's service was fabulous!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

My husband and I visited Capetown in May-June for our honeymoon. We planned the whole trip byourselves and got through Roger after reading the reviews on trip advisor. I believe we made the best decision of seeing CT through him. He is a very humble, polite and a well read person, an excellent tour guide and company. My husband and He would have long conversations about the history of CT. He managed a cape pennsula tour despite of the bad weather. Unfortunately, sky diving was not possible due to heavy winds and rain but the alternative safari that he has chalked out himself is a fantastic option for those who find the other safaris expensive. We missed his company for the alternative safari but his friend/colleague Abdulla was a very good guide himself. We had a very memorable experience with him and Abdulla and would totally recommend him to our friends visiting CT esp. the alternative safari!