“Cape Town tour”

Ranked #59 of 332 Tours in Cape Town Central
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Cape Town tour”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

It was excellent and enjoyable trip with Roger while I was on recent trip to Capetown. I would recommend my friends for trips in and around Capetown with Roger in future. Next time when I visit Capetown, I would make it a point to go on garden route with Roger which remained my unfulfilled dream in this visit

Visited January 2013
CapeTownMytours, Owner at Mytours Day Tours, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
It was such a pity Arvind became quite sick whilst he was here and was not able to go onto the Garden route 3 day tour which he had booked with me because of this. I was surprised when he said to me he is coming back so that I can take him next time on this tour. Looking forward to seeing you again Arvind, Take care.

Durham, United Kingdom
“A great holiday”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Just returned from a wonderful holiday in Cape Town. We organized a trip with Roger in My Tours - thanks we had a great tour and enjoyed your company. See you next year. Eileen and Tom

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Eileen1610
CapeTownMytours, Owner at Mytours Day Tours, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
thanks for your review, each one helps. this couple did a complete range of tours with us includding a different tour everyday for a week.
Johannesburg, South Africa
“A great day out”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We experienced a wonderful day in Cape Towns wine country with Mytours. With lots of wine tastings a wine estates with stunning locations, the weather and the company all played a part in making it a special occasion. out guide was extremely knowledgeable of the cape wine region, sharing lots of information about the history of wine making in south Africa. We bought lots of wine it was so good. and made new friends with the other guests in the small group. Its definitely the way to go. We would highly recommend Mytours in Cape town for tours of this region and would use their services again.

Pamela

1 Thank Pamela T
Hi There,

Thanks for your kind words. This is what we aim for, customer satisfaction. We are so happy you enjoyed your day with us. And do look forward to seeing you again. We have had a lot of repeat customers recently which is nice to see and to have old friends back with us again.
Johannesburg, South Africa
“The best!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Our brief trip to Cape Town was wonderful, and we were so pleased to join your Peninsula and
Winelands tours. Thank you, Roger, for all your friendly, personal attention. Our Canadian friend who accompanied us said he will take back such great memories, thanks to you! All the best, Brian

1 Thank 290Brian
CapeTownMytours, Owner at Mytours Day Tours, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
We are happy you have such nice memories of your tour with us. This is what we aim for, giving you a memorable day out. We love these tours too and all the nice people we meet. Each day a whole new group of people and a whole new experience and a whole new group of new friends. Long may it continue, we love it.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I took the Penninsula tour with Roger and it was wonderful! The tour was extremely well organized from the hotel pickup to Roger helping me exchange money. Roger is very knowledgeable about Cape Town and its vicinities and really friendly! The tour covers Hout Bay, the Cape of Good Hope and Simon's Town. I couldn't believe how much we saw in a single day. The tour allows for enough time at each attraction and Roger was very accommodating if we wanted to spend more time at one stop as opposed to another. It was a very relaxing but well guided tour and it was easy to make friends with the other people because of the small group size! I highly recommend!

2 Thank Vassi_Ivanova
CapeTownMytours, Owner at Mytours Day Tours, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
Hi Vassi,

It was such a pleasure having you on our tour. We are happy that you enjoyed it so much. My wife says you invited us to D.C. Is that because I mentioned wanting to visit the 'Smithsonian museum'? I hope not. We are flattered anyway.
All part of the service, going out of the way for our guests. We are happy you enjoyed the friendly atmosphere on the tour with us