We loved our stay at More Quarters Boutique Hotel. Four adults stayed in a two bedroom/ two bathroom apartment, and we all felt there was plenty of space. The apartment was very clean, the included breakfast was fabulous each day, and the staff could not have been more helpful and friendly. The hotel is situated in a very convenient area, and is close to lots of attractions. On days when we had an early start, the staff prepared a bag breakfast for us to take along. Many thanks to Yvette, Kim and Andy for the wonderful hospitality. This is a great place to stay and we would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining apartment living with the service and hospitality of a hotel makes this experience unique and ideal when visiting Cape Town. The location within Cape Town city bowl affords guests the ability to walk to both restaurants and boutique shops which are frequented by the locals, ensuring an experience where one becomes part of the city cosmopolitan way of life. The interior style of More Quarters Hotel is a subtle combination of “classic contemporary.” More Quarters is Owned and Managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your More Quarters Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town Central
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town, South Africa