We arrived at More Quarters around midnight after about 20 hours of flying and believe it or not, immediately felt right at home. This was our first stop on our honeymoon and it was such an amazing start to an even better trip. By the end of our 4 night stay, the staff became our friends. They were extremely helpful in suggesting activities each day, arranging transportation and making reservations. Not to mention, the location of More Quarters was perfect for us! Situated right off of Kloof street, we walked to dinner and bars every night. Amazing spot for those that like to try new foods and drink beer :)
I would recommend More Quarters without hesitation. Thanks for an unforgettable stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining apartment living with the service and hospitality of a hotel makes this experience unique and ideal when visiting Cape Town. The location within Cape Town city bowl affords guests the ability to walk to both restaurants and boutique shops which are frequented by the locals, ensuring an experience where one becomes part of the city cosmopolitan way of life. The interior style of More Quarters Hotel is a subtle combination of “classic contemporary.” More Quarters is Owned and Managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your More Quarters Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town Central
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town, South Africa