My friend and I were lucky enough to stay 4 nights at More Quarters and everything was just 5-star from arrival, service during our stay, breakfast, cleanness and comfort of the room. All the staff were extremely helpful with recommending things to do and good restaurants in the area. There are plenty of choices for dinner close by and the reception is more than happy to arrange bookings for you. Your room at More Quaters is a whole apartment - so very spacious and twice a day they will come in a clean and make the beds, The breakfast is just to die for - where you get completely spoiled for choice both on the buffet and at the menu. Absolutely loved this place and would highly recommend this to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining apartment living with the service and hospitality of a hotel makes this experience unique and ideal when visiting Cape Town. The location within Cape Town city bowl affords guests the ability to walk to both restaurants and boutique shops which are frequented by the locals, ensuring an experience where one becomes part of the city cosmopolitan way of life. The interior style of More Quarters Hotel is a subtle combination of “classic contemporary.” More Quarters is Owned and Managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your More Quarters Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town Central
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town, South Africa