These guys offer such a great, very unique, option for the city - an apartment hotel with unexpected frills.
Our apartment was neat, clean, modern, spacious, with a fully equipped kitchen, bath, shower, lounge, kitchen & private patio. Most of which you'd expect from an apartment.
But the great thing here is you get a warm, personalised welcome from the small staff contingent, slippers & robes in your apartment, a delicious continental breakfast spread, room service options & personal recommendations for & organising of restaurants & activities.
I highly recommend this for anyone wanting a combination of space, privacy & some guidance for your stay in this beautiful city.
What a lovely experience! Thank you Helen, Jiska & Amber!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining apartment living with the service and hospitality of a hotel makes this experience unique and ideal when visiting Cape Town. The location within Cape Town city bowl affords guests the ability to walk to both restaurants and boutique shops which are frequented by the locals, ensuring an experience where one becomes part of the city cosmopolitan way of life. The interior style of More Quarters Hotel is a subtle combination of “classic contemporary.” More Quarters is Owned and Managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your More Quarters Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town Central
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town, South Africa