More Quarters is made up of a row of beautiful townhouses divided into lovely apartments on a cul-de-sac within walking distance of lots of great restaurants. The main hotel is linked to the Cape Cadogan, a very classy hotel on the street behind Nicol St. The apartments are absolutely lovely with huge bathrooms, sparkling kitchens and comfortable king beds. There are no less than 4 sinks, including the kitchen sink and a huge glass walk-in shower where six people could easily party! All the finishes are of the best quality and I could have lived there happily for ever. Breakfast was a few doors down at the reception and dining area of More Quarters. With chandeliers and white starched tablecloths, the dining room was lovely and peaceful with piles of fresh fruit and fresh pastries. Hot Breakfast was available from the menu and there was a lovely choice of 3 teas each day.
Apartments were quiet and secure and the bedroom could be divided from the main living area by lovely glass doors. Everything was perfect, sparkling and spotless. Service in the hotel was very good, fresh milk is in your fridge if you wish a morning coffee or tea. Free Wifi is available. We stayed here as part of our Lion World Tour in October 2011.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining apartment living with the service and hospitality of a hotel makes this experience unique and ideal when visiting Cape Town. The location within Cape Town city bowl affords guests the ability to walk to both restaurants and boutique shops which are frequented by the locals, ensuring an experience where one becomes part of the city cosmopolitan way of life. The interior style of More Quarters Hotel is a subtle combination of “classic contemporary.” More Quarters is Owned and Managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your More Quarters Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town Central
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town, South Africa