This is a charming boutique hotel. Our room was pristine with all the amenities of home!
All staff went above and beyond to make guests welcome. Awesome made to order breakfast along with a cold table with the best croissents outside of Paris! The coffee was spectacular too!
A taxi to the V & A Waterfront was less than $10 however the hotel operated a free shuttle service.
We would return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining apartment living with the service and hospitality of a hotel makes this experience unique and ideal when visiting Cape Town. The location within Cape Town city bowl affords guests the ability to walk to both restaurants and boutique shops which are frequented by the locals, ensuring an experience where one becomes part of the city cosmopolitan way of life. The interior style of More Quarters Hotel is a subtle combination of “classic contemporary.” More Quarters is Owned and Managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your More Quarters Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town Central
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town, South Africa