High quality accommodation and superb service by all staff makes More Qs a great base for enjoying time in Cape Town. Just out of earshot of the huslte and bustle of bars/cafes but within striking distance of everything if you fancy a downhill wander down Long St to the waterfront to work off the outstanding breakfast. Expect us back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining apartment living with the service and hospitality of a hotel makes this experience unique and ideal when visiting Cape Town. The location within Cape Town city bowl affords guests the ability to walk to both restaurants and boutique shops which are frequented by the locals, ensuring an experience where one becomes part of the city cosmopolitan way of life. The interior style of More Quarters Hotel is a subtle combination of “classic contemporary.” More Quarters is Owned and Managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your More Quarters Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town Central
- More Quarters Hotel Cape Town, South Africa