Me, my better half, son and grand daughter stayed with the Hyde for 10 nights, It was a wonderful stay, Spacious Suites,. Excellent room service, sumptuous breakfast. Since only 36 suites, all most every body knew the others. Used to chat at breakfast. Exchanged courtesies in elevators, lunge at the reception. The House keeping was good, twice a day. Personal attention courteous staff. Tour and sight seeing guidance from in house Green Apple Tours was a blessing. Location at Sea Point and proximity to Sea Front, where Water Sports, Ferry rides, large number of restaurants from all over the world and wide ranging options for shopping, were all very good. The Hyde proved to be a wholesome experience. Would definitely go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyde All-Suite Hotel Situated in the cosmopolitan area of Sea Point, The Hyde Luxury All Suite Hotel comprises of 36 swanky Luxury Suites and is Cape Town’s new hot spot for production crews, conferencing clients, and business or leisure travelers. Catering specifically to these discerning markets, the Hyde delivers the small things that make the big differences – with a style all of its own. The Hyde is an independently owned and operated boutique hotel of the highest standard with a commitment to excellent service and sophisticated comfort being the pledge of its dedicated, passionate owners and management team, ably assisted by their handpicked support staff. This philosophy of accessibility, extra care and attention to detail converts our guests into friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your The Hyde All-Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hyde All Hotel Sea Point
- The Hyde All-Suite Hotel Cape Town, South Africa