Cool spot in a previously undiscovered part of Cape Town. Room was huge...although view wasnt too much more than another high rise with a peek of the ocean. Breakfast buffet was pretty weak, but the server was the nicest woman ever!
Price was very competitive and there are some cool restaurants in the neighborhood...just a bit of a walk to the V&A or probably a taxi for most. Swimming pool watson the rooftop and seemed very nice...but it was a bit too chilly to use it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyde All-Suite Hotel Situated in the cosmopolitan area of Sea Point, The Hyde Luxury All Suite Hotel comprises of 36 swanky Luxury Suites and is Cape Town’s new hot spot for production crews, conferencing clients, and business or leisure travelers. Catering specifically to these discerning markets, the Hyde delivers the small things that make the big differences – with a style all of its own. The Hyde is an independently owned and operated boutique hotel of the highest standard with a commitment to excellent service and sophisticated comfort being the pledge of its dedicated, passionate owners and management team, ably assisted by their handpicked support staff. This philosophy of accessibility, extra care and attention to detail converts our guests into friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Hyde All-Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hyde All Hotel Sea Point
- The Hyde All-Suite Hotel Cape Town, South Africa