“Great hike with a great guide.”

Table Mountain Walks
Ranked #4 of 331 Tours in Cape Town Central
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Table Mountain was recently adjudged one of the World's 7 Wonders of Nature. If you would like to be guided up Table Mountain, we can offer you a tour along several routes. The tour experience is all-inclusive, i.e. it includes refreshments and transfers. Contact us to make a booking.
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great hike with a great guide.”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My wife and I did the Kasteelspoort hike (4 hours or so) to the top of Table Mountain with a small group led by Margaret, a very competent, knowledgeable and friendly guide. A very memorable and enjoyable day out, excellently organised by Margaret who handled pick-up and drop-off from our guesthouse and provided drinks and snacks for the hike.
A highly recommended must-do for your Cape Town trip!

Visited December 2012

• Turkish first
Chicago
“Table Mountain Hike - Kasteelspoort Via Valley of the Red Gods to the Front Table”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

One of the most amazing hikes/experiences while in Cape Town - a must! The vegetation and view was unreal the whole way through. The hike was for someone in moderate shape. Take frequent breaks for rest/water and pictures along the way. Margaret was a great guide, explaining the history along the way.

Visited November 2012
Stuttgart, Germany
“great day out”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I was on a surprise trip to Cape Town over Christmas 2012. I only contacted Margaret two days prior to my preferred hiking date. Despite high season response was prompt and positive. Margaret invited me to join her small group of four on the Kasteelspoort hike. The trip was away from the crowds most of the time with great viwes from tabletop mountain - just what I wanted. Margaret was very friendly, shared her knowledge of the area with the group. Her service was good (hotel pick up/drop). Recommended!

Visited December 2012
Sao Paulo, SP
“My Daughter and I”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Put in your bagpak clothes for sunny and rainy day! We had 2 seasons in 3 hours climbing.I forgot my raincoat but thanks god, Pietro had two extra. I recomend water and some for eat.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Luis L
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was a fantastic hike with Pietro”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Pietro is a very experienced and responsible guide, he arrived on time in the morning to pick my friend and I up from the hotel. And he is also very patient, when I hiked down the table mountain, I was very slow because of the steepness, he was always by my side and making sure I am safe. Thank you Pietro!

Jing