“BEST HAMBURGER IN CAPE TWON”
Review of Flamed Burger

Flamed Burger
Ranked #493 of 1,324 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Reviewed February 19, 2019

The hamburgers are to die for. The patties is of real meat, without "add ons" to give it some bulk. The service is excellent and the owner is such a friendly guy, he feels like family!

Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

I can honestly say that I've never tasted a more delicious burger than the one I had at Flamed Burger. Will definitely be back for more!

Thanks for making our date night awesome, with your awesome food!

Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I went to Flamed burger on 02/02/2019. We had the 2 juicy beef burgers, fries and the onion rings. It was really amazing, the beef patti was grilled perfectly and the chips and onion rings were just as good. I will definitely go there again!!!

Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

When I say one of the best burger I mean one of the best burger. Trust me I know burgers. The patty was juicy and tender, the temperature was perfect and the chips was to die for. My hunt of Capetown best burger ends today at the Flamed burger.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed November 23, 2018 via mobile

Okay, this was a take away, so I'm not really giving a complete experience here.
The food was outstanding though.
I could be satisfied with the chips and onion rings alone, but the burger itself was pretty good. The patty was spiced really nice and everything is fresh.
My only gripe is that they are a little pricey so I was probably expecting a little bit more food for the money.
Other than that, it's completely Halaal, which opens up the menu for me, and the taste is definitely something that will make me go back.
Highly recommended if you are looking for something nice, different and new!

Date of visit: November 2018
Oday M, Owner at Flamed Burger, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely and honest feedback looking forward to see you again :)