“Very nice place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Arnold's Restaurant

Arnold's Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 1,135 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Good for: Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Open from 06:45 till late Mon to Fri and 08:00 till late Sat & Sun, open every day.
Berne
“Very nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

On my last visit to Cape Town, I sat down at Arnold's on the outside terrace, because the place was quite busy and it looked like mostly locals where there enjoying a drink or two. I ended up having dinner there as well (spagetti, very tasty).

The next evening, I went back, only for a drink, and the two member of the staff who were also here the evening before, both recognised me, welcome back and the likes, I felt like I had been a return guest to Arnold's for a long time, and that was very nice. I love people watching, and Arnold's seems to get a lot of locals, a lot of them friends / regulars.

Foodwise, it seems that game is "the thing" to order here (which is not my cup of tea), so cant comment on that. Overall, I really enjoyed the vibe at Arnold's, feeling a bit like a local, not so much as a tourist, and on my next trip to Cape Town I will certainly be back there.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank nathalieyes
Arnoldsonkloof, Owner at Arnold's Restaurant, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Dear SthOz
We at Arnolds are very glad to have met you and you enjoy our abode.
To make you feel at home is exactely what we are trying to achieve.
Hopefully very soon, we can have you back.

• Turkish first
Greyton, South Africa
“Tasty venue off Kloof”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Good for breakfast, lunch or dinner. An array of light meals or just to pop in for a drink. Exceeds expectations

Visited April 2013
2 Thank AndrewCTKC
Dear AndrewJP62
Thank you for visiting Arnolds on your travels.
We are very please that you enjoyed your time and our food.
Have a safe journey, we are looking forward to seening you again in the not too distant future.
Adelaide, Australia
“As everyone says don't miss this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

This is a fantastic, cafe style restaurant with attentive staff and a gracious host. All this with a view of Table Mountian in the background

Arnold's was on our must visit list while here and thanks to TA we were not disappointed.

I enjoyed the Warthog Ribs followed by the Gemsboc Wellinton which was exceptional.

It wasnt just the food here, the staff were really good without being in your face and we had a nice chat with our host after our meal and he explained what they were trying to achieve nd some of the other delights on the menu.

We will return for breakfast before we leave.

DO NOT MISS ARNOLD's when in Cape Town. I trust this is clear.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank SthOz
Arnoldsonkloof, Owner at Arnold's Restaurant, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear SthOz
Thanks for taking the time to visit Arnolds this week.
We are all very glad you enjoyed your meal and that you recommended Arnolds for
a return visit.
We at Arnolds hope to see again in the not too distant future.
Arnold and team
“Can't wait for a return”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I need to say I had the best warthog ribs ever here. My meal was so yummy. And veggies were satisfying. The price is reasonable for the amount of food. My family enjoyed our steaks and game meat. But the best was the warthog ribs. Parking was on street and on a Sunday night and I was in perfect company. I want to come back for the breakfast.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Isacameth
Dear Isacameth
The personnel at Arnolds is very please that you really enjoyed your visit at our restaurant.
We promise that we will keep cooking and serving good food for a long time to come.
The Warthog ribs are a very big favourite with all our guests.
We cannot wait to see you again, soon

Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Arnold's - Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Loved it! Great, friendly service and tasty food. pretty much what I look for in a restaurant :)
It has a wide range of choice, even game meat like blesbok and warthog!!
Would definitely recommend and visit again.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank JimmyA661
Arnoldsonkloof, Manager at Arnold's Restaurant, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Hi Jimmy
Thanks for visiting Arnolds.
We are very pleased to read that you thoroughly enjoy our restaurant.
We are hoping that you will return many more times in the not too distant future.