“Best Dorado” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Miller's Thumb

Miller's Thumb
Cuisines: Seafood, Mediterranean, Soups, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Best Dorado”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant certainly lived up to its reputation. It was the best Dorado I have had with the exception when I caught it myself.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank André M

• Polish first
Santa Barbara, California
“A great locals place to discover in Cape Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Outstanding food, outstanding wines, outstanding customer service. Please try to make a reservation as this place is small and fills up fast...not to be missed while in Cape Town!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Jennifer H
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Pukka neighbourhood restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

very well reviewed on TA and we were staying close by so we gave it a go. Very nice neighbourhood restaurant with excellent service and food which is more sophisticated than the place looks. I would have preferred a slightly more sophisticated setting which the food easily merits but a really good meal for very little money so what's not to like?

Visited May 2013
1 Thank 837IanM
Coxim, MS
“Excelent food, good price and great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

I went to Millers, unfortunately on my last day in Cape Town. Staff is very good, and the owner comes to your table to tell you which are the dishes of the day. Food is absolutely perfect. I ate a fish with a lichee sauce, and my wife a fish soup and calamari with Moroccan Sauce. If I could, I would eat more times at Millers Thumb. You must go there.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank ClaudioMP
The Woodlands, Texas
“Incredible Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

This was our favorite restaurant on our trip - and the food was AMAZING!! We had the fish - and the Brazilian beef. The presentation was creative and we could have eaten here every single night. It was recommended by our hosts at An African Villa and the restaurant was beyond our expectations.

Visited April 2013