“Very Entertaining Night out!”
Review of Madame Zingara's - CLOSED

Madame Zingara's
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We were a group of 6 coming to Madam Zingara`s for the first time. I`m confident in saying that all 6 of us had an excellent evening. From the parade of the performers at the start of the evening to the dancing at the end, and everything in between, it was an excellent night out. With the way the waiters are all dressed up in different costumes and the way the Marquee is decorated inside, its like walking into a different world. The performances were all excellent and if you can afford the VIP tickets I suggest going for them as you get the performers doing their thing directly in front of your table. The starters and deserts were delicious! I knocked one star off for the main course which I ordered and the salmon was a bit raw! I tried some of the other main courses which my friends ordered and by far the beef with chocolate sauce was the tastiest. If your going I would recommend the beef for sure! The waiters are practically running when they deliver your courses, it looks like it would take some skill when you look at the pace they move at but just be careful not to get in their way !
The value for money is excellent considering you get welcome drinks, a 4/5 course meal and entertainment for the night, and once the show`s over the place turns into a kinda disco bar! There`s a no-camera policy also while the shows are going on, which is good in one respect considering you wouldn`t want to be watching the show through "guy in front of you`s" phone as he holds it up in the air for the duration of the night!!

Great night out and I will return here when I get back to capetown!

1  Thank Ian O

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We were a group of 5 first timers, and it was amazing. The vibe was exciting and it was a evening of good fun and entertainment. From getting our faces painted to buying accesories and being thoroughly entertained.

We sat in the Middle Ring, which I was very greatful for this advice when booking. The food was awesome, and our allocated server was excellent, and I am still amazed at how efficiently and accurately they timed and served the food.

Once the show was over, the audience kind of take over the stage and the marquee throbs the night away to good music and loads of dancing people.

It is definately something to experience!

1  Thank Cleopatra030
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We went to the Madame Zingara extravaganza for the first time this year. It was truly spectacular. The entertainment, from comedy, through singing, dancing, gymnastics and general amazement was world-class, the atmosphere in the huge marquee electric and the food was really good despite being served to a huge amount of people (and there were choices on the menu). Plus I think it is amazing value for money. Our party all left on an amazing high and we'll definitely be booking again for next year. Can't wait.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Go there again and again and again. Words cannot describe. What a wonderful evening with fantastic entertainment and very good food.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

While Madame Zingara's does move around in its unique theatre tent, it is most often in Cape Town and is definitley worth an unforgettable evening- and don't forget to dress up for the ocassion- anything will do and the zanier, the better. Combining a very high standard of variety acts and beautiful singing with great food and awesome service,an evening at Madame Zingara's is like a brief visit to an exotic, magical world.