“A real must for the true meatlover”
Review of Carne on Keerom

Carne on Keerom
Ranked #71 of 1,184 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2014

This is the place to go if you are a true meat lover. Dry aged to perfection, prepared as ordered. No sweet bastings to spoil the meat. All the best cuts always available. Any size/mass you prefer. Sweetbread and other niceties on the menu. You love meat - you go.

2  Thank Riël G

Reviewed June 24, 2014

I came here for dinner with my friends and all of us said it was the best meal we ever had! Our waitress, Cliflin was very friendly and showed us all the different meat cuts we could try. The meat was cooked to perfection and they made no fuss about changing orders. The restaurant is designed beautifully as well. We had a great time but keep in mind, not for vegetarians.

1  Thank Nickykoala
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I cant believe I have only discovered Carne now. The steak selection is totally out of this world. I ordered the trio of fillets and would highly recommend it. Everything about my meal was perfect and would recommend it to all meat lovers. The setting has a great atmosphere but yet initimate. minimalistic like a steak house should be.

1  Thank alex d
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Decent Menu, lacking in non read meat alternatives, no vegetarian alternatives (as far as I remember). OK (extended) wine list. Nice atmosphere. Meat quality good. Beef probably the best.

1  Thank IPM61
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Excellent food - great atmosphere - and very good service suggest to book a table in advance - centrally located