All reviews sun square stay easy hotel square hotel hotel wifi tsogo sun bree street sister hotel budget hotel cycle tour business stay table mountain rooms are small rooftop bar enjoyed my stay recommend this hotel double bed modern hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed June 11, 2019

My wife and I went down to Cape Town to celebrate our 32nd wedding anniversary. Ainsley and his colleagues at reception were incredibly helpfull and friendly at al times during our stay there. We were treated with a celabratory cake for our aniversary, and this gesture was appreciated by both me and my wife. I will definitely consider this hotel for any future trips, and will be perfect for a short stay for something like the Cape Town Cycle Tour. I will recomend StayEasy Cape Town City Bowl to anyone asking for suggestions as to where to stay.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
DeidreS60, Manager at StayEasy Cape Town City Bowl, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2019

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for the awesome review about your recent stay with us.

Your comments about the staff are truly appreciated.
We are pleased to see that we created lasting memories and looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 7, 2019

Upon my arrival to StayEasy, I was greeted by thee most friendliest and polite staff, who ensured me that my stay will be a great one! And they were absolutely right. I was asked which views I would prefer and they made it happen with ease. The service at the hotel was excellent and I will definitely recommend them to anyone who plans a visit to Capetown, regardless of whether it's a business trip or just a holiday.

Dear Valued Guest

Wow! Thank you for the awesome review about your recent stay with us.

Reviewed June 5, 2019

The hotel is centrally located and convenient for downtown. It is modern and minimalist but comfortable. Good breakfast served in hotel but other meals and bar bare in the next door hotel. helpful friendly staff. Unobtrusive security reassuring.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for the positive review on your stay with us, as we are always looking at ways to improve on our services.

We are pleased to see that we met most of your expectations and looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 4, 2019

the hotel is good just need a few improvements, provision of drinking water should be considered in the rooms atleast one bottle per day. the Amount of wifi is too low consider review.

All in all the stay at Stay Easy was wonderful

Date of stay: May 2019

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to participate on a review about your stay with us. Your evaluation of our service, people and facilities provide us with the opportunity to work towards meeting with your expectations and comfort for future stays as we work towards providing you with unparalleled service. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused during your stay.

Reviewed June 3, 2019

I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. i was pleasantly surprised by the professional and helpful staff at the front desk. The room was clean and spacious. I cannot forget the air-conditioning- it worked and kept me warm on a cold Cape night.

Date of stay: May 2019

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your stay with us.

Your comments about the staff are appreciated and pleased to see that we have met your expectations and looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.