Attention to detail is what makes this hotel stand out , I stayed on the island ,whilst friends and myself enjoyed all Cape Town offers my wife and her friend enjoyed soaking up the sun by the pool overlooked by table mountain and was looked after by one of the best waiters I have had the pleasure to meet ,He attended to their every need , this humble and fun gentleman was called Lebo and would like to thank him for all the service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One&Only Cape Town, one of the finest resorts in South Africa. This urban chic resort brings an unprecedented level of luxury to Cape Town, one of the world's most fascinating cities.With captivating views of Table Mountain from its enviable location in the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, the resort is a destination unto itself. Discerning travellers are invited to discover the celebrated cuisines of Nobuyuki “Nobu” Matsuhisa and Reuben Riffel, socialise in the high-energy vibe of Vista Bar & Lounge and sample rare and undiscovered vintages at the stunning Wine Loft. The sublime calm of the city's most expansive and sophisticated spa offers an indulgent escape, while NEO Boutique debuts an enviable collection of designer fashions, some available for the first time in South Africa.As the first luxury hotel to open in Cape Town in nearly a decade, the resort is designed to celebrate the city's wine, art, design and spirit, balancing contemporary glamour with an authentic South African style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your One&Only Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One And Only Cape Town
- One&Only Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- One&Only Cape Town South Africa