We stayed at this hotel in September for 4 nights with 2 kids. We opted for the villa rooms and loved how spacious they were. The staff were extremely friendly and every simple need was catered for. My kids loved the attention as the staff ran them special baths every night, and we kinda had to drag them away from the kids room as they loved all the activities.Trust me that was wonderful as hubby and I got to enjoy some quiet time.Turn down service is always welcomed and we loved the fact that the room was always tidied when we left. We were offered shuttle services to the waterfront and even if you choose to walk its a short 5 min walk which is lovely as you use the dedicated pathways. We also enjoyed the Nobu restaurant which is a must visit if you love Sushi and Japanese cuisine. I was a bit disappointed with the breakfast at Reubens as the menu never changed and the buffet was exactly the same each day. A must have and experience is the gorgeous high tea. I have stayed twice at this hotel and will continue to book my Capetown breaks here as the entire family really loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One&Only Cape Town, one of the finest resorts in South Africa. This urban chic resort brings an unprecedented level of luxury to Cape Town, one of the world's most fascinating cities.With captivating views of Table Mountain from its enviable location in the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, the resort is a destination unto itself. Discerning travellers are invited to discover the celebrated cuisines of Nobuyuki “Nobu” Matsuhisa and Reuben Riffel, socialise in the high-energy vibe of Vista Bar & Lounge and sample rare and undiscovered vintages at the stunning Wine Loft. The sublime calm of the city's most expansive and sophisticated spa offers an indulgent escape, while NEO Boutique debuts an enviable collection of designer fashions, some available for the first time in South Africa.As the first luxury hotel to open in Cape Town in nearly a decade, the resort is designed to celebrate the city's wine, art, design and spirit, balancing contemporary glamour with an authentic South African style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Priceline and HRS so you can book your One&Only Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One&Only Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- One And Only Cape Town
- One&Only Cape Town South Africa