We were very fortunate in being upgraded to a suite when we checked into this hotel. It was the largest hotel accomodation we have ever had. Huge bedroom, a living room, two bathrooms, dining room, living room, and professional kitchen. All of this was tastefully decorated. Wow! Service at this hotel is also exemplary. After one lunch at Reuben's we asked for a take out container for leftover pizza which we forgot about and left at the restaurant. The staff at Reuben's had it delivered to our room. On another occasion, we wanted to eat at Nobu's but it was closed to guests because of a function. Guest relations arranged for us to be able to order from the restaurant as room service. Spa treatments are out of this world - very relaxing. Our only criticism is the menu at the pool restaurant, Isola and the quality of its salads. The menu is unimaginative - choice of various pizzas, various Caesar salads, and a few calzones. The salads were drenched in dressing and barely edible. Needs an ethnic theme such as Italian that has a varied menu of such ethnic items, e.g risotto, pastas, steak florentine, etc. However, regardless, this is a great hotel and we hope to visit another One & Only resort soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One&Only Cape Town, one of the finest resorts in South Africa. This urban chic resort brings an unprecedented level of luxury to Cape Town, one of the world's most fascinating cities.With captivating views of Table Mountain from its enviable location in the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, the resort is a destination unto itself. Discerning travellers are invited to discover the celebrated cuisines of Nobuyuki “Nobu” Matsuhisa and Reuben Riffel, socialise in the high-energy vibe of Vista Bar & Lounge and sample rare and undiscovered vintages at the stunning Wine Loft. The sublime calm of the city's most expansive and sophisticated spa offers an indulgent escape, while NEO Boutique debuts an enviable collection of designer fashions, some available for the first time in South Africa.As the first luxury hotel to open in Cape Town in nearly a decade, the resort is designed to celebrate the city's wine, art, design and spirit, balancing contemporary glamour with an authentic South African style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your One&Only Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One And Only Cape Town
- One&Only Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- One&Only Cape Town South Africa