The One&Only Cape Town is absolutely fantastic. After a very long flight from the US, the comfortable luxury of the hotel was a welcome change! There is not ONE thing I would change about this hotel. We stayed for 5 nights, and I was reluctant to leave. The location is perfect on the V&A waterfront and the guestrooms are spacious and luxurious (I think it may have had the best hotel bathroom ever!) I would highly recommend a room on the 5th floor, as we had an amazing view of Table Mountain. The food is outstanding throughout the hotel; we took advantage of the included breakfast at Reuben's each day, and we ate dinner at the hotel twice - once at Nobu and once via room service. As for the facilities of the hotel, the spa is world-class. It is an "ESPA" spa, which is known for being very good - and very, very expensive. Not only was the treatment amazing, it was reasonably priced! For comparison, a massage at the ESPA spa at the Peninsula New York costs about double what I paid here. Overall A+ hotel - I hope to come back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One&Only Cape Town, one of the finest resorts in South Africa. This urban chic resort brings an unprecedented level of luxury to Cape Town, one of the world's most fascinating cities.With captivating views of Table Mountain from its enviable location in the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, the resort is a destination unto itself. Discerning travellers are invited to discover the celebrated cuisines of Nobuyuki “Nobu” Matsuhisa and Reuben Riffel, socialise in the high-energy vibe of Vista Bar & Lounge and sample rare and undiscovered vintages at the stunning Wine Loft. The sublime calm of the city's most expansive and sophisticated spa offers an indulgent escape, while NEO Boutique debuts an enviable collection of designer fashions, some available for the first time in South Africa.As the first luxury hotel to open in Cape Town in nearly a decade, the resort is designed to celebrate the city's wine, art, design and spirit, balancing contemporary glamour with an authentic South African style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your One&Only Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One And Only Cape Town
- One&Only Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- One&Only Cape Town South Africa