Rouge on Rose
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Cape Heritage Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Breakfast included
StayEasy Cape Town City Bowl(Cape Town Central)
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)
  • Pool
De Waterkant Village(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
Strand Tower Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
Grand Daddy Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Cape Town Lodge(Cape Town Central)
  • Restaurant
1,014 results
All reviewsbo kaapboutique hotelopen showercolorful housescall to prayerno elevatorlong streetsavoy cabbagestay in cape townamazing hostsself cateringlovely boutiquespacious roomwithin walking distancelion's headsignal hillsouth africa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 12, 2011

We took our 16 year old granddaughter to South Africa and began our tour in Cape Town. Rouge on Rose was a wonderful introduction to the country. We arrived without our luggage and Ursula, one of the owners was more than helpful directing us in where to find some warm clothing. Our room was spacious with the space used wisely and every convenience was provided. Breakfast was a special treat. I fondly remember the fresh shortbread cookies that graced the plate of my morning tea. I'd recommend this boutique hotel, if you're looking for charm and warmth.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2011

We absolutely loved this little Hotel. We have stayed elsewhere in Cape Town but would find it difficult to go anywhere else now that we have experienced Rouge on Rose. We stayed in an apartment which was large comfortable and well appointed. Nothing is too much trouble for the owners. Staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfasts are great, and parking - which we had been worried about was not a problem. Rouge on Rose is an absolute gem of a place. So glad we found it. We are very happy to recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2011

Great hotel. Lovely owners who are extremely helpful and friendly.
You have to try the omelette for breakfast it is amazing!
Would defiantly recommend anyone to stay there whether it is business or pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2011

Ursula and Michel are a formidable team at the Rouge on Rose. Their enthusiasm is infectious and their commitment to ensuring that you have a positive stay with them is second to none. Time and again Ursula and Michel would go the extra mile to make sure that any requests you had were dealt with and met. Moreover, letting me stay in my room on the last day after 11am was a lovely touch and much appreciated. I would definitely go back to Cape Town and stay at the Rouge.

David Cabrelli

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2011

Fantastic accommodation. Recommended to me by a work colleague who had also stayed here. The rooms are beautiful, modern and spacious. The breakfast menu was simple, however it was definately the best I had during my 2 weeks in South Africa. Ursala and Michel are also great hosts who organised my whole weekend while I was there. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo