An excellent stay on a excellent location. The hosts are very helpfull en hospitable. The rooms are all very atmospheric as well as the common areas. Breakfast is very good.
Lot of sights are very close. Don't forget to have dinner at bistro 'La Boheme' on the corner of the street... perfect! Pity we could only stay one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Costa Rose, awarded 4 Stars and AA Highly Recommended, nestles on the side of Signal Hill in CapeTowns' Sea Point district. This newly refurbished modern luxury guest house offers unbeatable value, stylish and sophisticated interiors with spacious modern rooms for your comfort and enjoyment. Situated just off Main Road, guests can enjoy the ease of walking to shops, restaurants, bars and cafes, or stroll along the promenade. The CBD, beaches and V&A Waterfront are easily accessible. Or relax in the garden, shaded by umbrellas and palms at the outside lounge where you can sip freshly prepared cocktails and sundowners. The cool crystal waters of the swimming pool will tempt and refresh the seasoned traveller and weary businessman alike. All rooms are ensuite offering 4 Star facilities, Egyptian Cotton bedlinen and luxury towels are standard. WiFi is available throughout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Costa Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Costa Rose Hotel Cape Town Central
- Villa Costa Rose Cape Town, South Africa