Really a very good place. Bed and breakfast with a very modern and artistic design with touch of glamour in the interior decoration.The rooms are big with a good wardrobe and nice bathroom. The breakfast was quite good. Unfortunately there was no choices of sweets (croissants, cookies, cakes etc.) and Italian people really missing all this things :-)
Neil and Rob are really good and nice. They helped us with our trip.
We really recommend this guest house.
Since we travelled in August (winter) the heating was not always enough to warm up the room and most of all the bathroom (no heating inside the bathroom!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Costa Rose, awarded 4 Stars and AA Highly Recommended, nestles on the side of Signal Hill in CapeTowns' Sea Point district. This newly refurbished modern luxury guest house offers unbeatable value, stylish and sophisticated interiors with spacious modern rooms for your comfort and enjoyment. Situated just off Main Road, guests can enjoy the ease of walking to shops, restaurants, bars and cafes, or stroll along the promenade. The CBD, beaches and V&A Waterfront are easily accessible. Or relax in the garden, shaded by umbrellas and palms at the outside lounge where you can sip freshly prepared cocktails and sundowners. The cool crystal waters of the swimming pool will tempt and refresh the seasoned traveller and weary businessman alike. All rooms are ensuite offering 4 Star facilities, Egyptian Cotton bedlinen and luxury towels are standard. WiFi is available throughout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Costa Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Costa Rose Hotel Cape Town Central
- Villa Costa Rose Cape Town, South Africa