i like the attitude from the owners they thought about any small deatels when they design the place
the dishes for breakfast great.
my room was huge with jacuzzi inside.
i liek the colours paintings realy everyhting.
i was for buisness and its give me relax feeling.
there si high speed wifi so even if you are buisness its good place to stay.
its walk distance to the sea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Costa Rose, awarded 4 Stars and AA Highly Recommended, nestles on the side of Signal Hill in CapeTowns' Sea Point district. This newly refurbished modern luxury guest house offers unbeatable value, stylish and sophisticated interiors with spacious modern rooms for your comfort and enjoyment. Situated just off Main Road, guests can enjoy the ease of walking to shops, restaurants, bars and cafes, or stroll along the promenade. The CBD, beaches and V&A Waterfront are easily accessible. Or relax in the garden, shaded by umbrellas and palms at the outside lounge where you can sip freshly prepared cocktails and sundowners. The cool crystal waters of the swimming pool will tempt and refresh the seasoned traveller and weary businessman alike. All rooms are ensuite offering 4 Star facilities, Egyptian Cotton bedlinen and luxury towels are standard. WiFi is available throughout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Costa Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Costa Rose Hotel Cape Town Central
- Villa Costa Rose Cape Town, South Africa