My husband and I just returned from our Honeymoon in Cape Town. Small Boutique hotel, with beautiful rooms, GREAT location on the waterfront, friendly, smiley and very helpful staff (thanks Justine!!!) and the option to eat breakfast in two other sister hotels which are right next door! What more can you ask for! Justine made all of our dinner reservations- all amazing...the staff go out of their way to do things for you and make your trip enjoyable. Every night, there is a small treat and water bottle provided on your bedside table which is very nice when you are coming back from a long day out to find a nice treat for you waiting in your room.
Wish we had stayed a few more days at Dock House. Enjoyed the use of the Gym, free Biking- which is great right on the waterfront and the delicious breakfasts! Thank u team at the Dock house for making our stay so nice in Cape Town!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cape Town address that is suited perfectly to your needs. Dock House Boutique Hotel & Spa is a unique and opulent jewel in the crown of Cape Town's glamorous, world-famous Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, offering discerning guests, visiting dignitaries and celebrities exclusive accommodation and personalised yet unobtrusive butler-style service in an excellent world-class setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dock House Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dock House Hotel Cape Town Central
- Dock House Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa