We stayed in the Dock House for the final 3 days of our honeymoon in Capetown and were made very welcome from the start. Kelly and the remainder of the staff made our stay so very special, it rounded off our time in Capetown in style. Nothing was ever any problem when seeking advice, bookings for trips or restaurant recommendations, and certainly the recommendations we experienced were first class, one being the Baia seafood restaurant at the V & A waterfront. We were in room 502, on the ground floor next to the dining room, the room and ensuite itself being massive, and very elegant, the doors opened and led out into a wonderful garden overlooking the waterfront. This hotel is unique because it is both in the center but also has a secluded feel which was ideal for us.
We cannot recommend this hotel enough!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cape Town address that is suited perfectly to your needs. Dock House Boutique Hotel & Spa is a unique and opulent jewel in the crown of Cape Town's glamorous, world-famous Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, offering discerning guests, visiting dignitaries and celebrities exclusive accommodation and personalised yet unobtrusive butler-style service in an excellent world-class setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dock House Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dock House Hotel Cape Town Central
- Dock House Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa