“What an exquisite restaurant”
Review of Beleza

Beleza
Ranked #119 of 1,223 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Bowl
Description: #Fantastic #Delicious
Reviewed March 25, 2014

The first time I saw beleza I was sitting across the road on a hot day enjoying a beer. I instantly knew I had to pay it a visit because all the trendy looking people were eating there. So I payed the spot a visit a few days later and it literally blew my mind. Not only was the food exceptional but the atmosphere was charming and the clothing was much to my liking. I don't usually write reviews on restaurants but this one deserved one. I feel like I can call beleza my best friend <3

Reviewed March 19, 2014

The restaurant has a 60s theme with a small shop selling 60s clothes. The food was good. Portion size was on the small size. Staff were not very attentive and it took a long time to get served. With all the choice locally, I can't think of a reason to go back here.

1  Thank Aquila2013
Reviewed March 11, 2014

If you're in town and looking for a great breakfast spot, this is the place and it's good value for money.

2  Thank Jaco B
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Never eaten such valuable seafood. The calamari was so soft it melts on your tongue. Spicy Curry-sauce with piments I even don't know how to call. I'll be back!

3  Thank Welten8ummler
Reviewed February 20, 2014

For the last five years this is our favourite spot to have breakfast and flat white coffees. I like the seating options and that I can always buy a newspaper across the road.

5  Thank Capetoniantraveler