“Meal for 2 = 24euros what a deal”
Review of Beleza

Beleza
Ranked #152 of 1,173 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Bowl
Description: #Fantastic #Delicious
Reviewed January 15, 2014

we ate dinner here on Saturday night. My wife and I both had the tomato soup with fresh basil which was delicious. For mains I had the fillet with red wine sauce which is exceptional and my wife had the palermo pasta which is a pasta with parma ham and buffalo mozzarella. I tasted it and it was delicious. We both had local craft beers to drink and the total bill was 24 euros. The srvice was fantastic and this was by far one of our best meals in Cape Town.

3  Thank franklin v
There are newer reviews for Beleza

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Spontaneously went there for dinner. Ordered a beer and small water, beer is not on the menu you have to ask the waiter. As there were no prices at all, we did not expect the beer so expensive.

They charged us 45 R for the 0,33 l bottle and 14 R for the water (0,33 l). It was a local beer so we expected normal prices!

As starter we had the tomato soup, main the beef filet and the pasta with ham and tomato sauce. The beef was in a red wine sauce and with 2-3 small potatoes, we never had beef with that much sugar in the sauce - the same for the tomato soup and sauce of the pasta.

If you really want to have good food and looking for a more healthier option - then this the wrong place.

Enjoy!

9  Thank Patricia_St_0602
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Food is nothing to write home about and the owners seem to be very angry people who take it out on their staff. There are musch muvh better places to get food.

8  Thank Kyle Y
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We ate at this restaurant 5 times. It was recommended by the guesthouse owner at the underberg. The food is very good. The steaks were the best I have ever eaten. The owners were very informative and helpful and gave us some good tips. The waiting staff were friendly and gave us very good service. For us the best restaurant of our trip.

3  Thank ally f
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I am currently in cape town on a shoot for a film. This restaurant has become our home from home. The crew and I love it. The waitresses are friendly and full of advice. The food is exceptional. We have tried almost the whole menu and we all concur that it is an outstanding restaurant

3  Thank tyron t