The room I stayed in was very welcoming and comfortable. The little thing that was kind of awkward was the bathroom that was separated by a blind from the bathroom. Though we were two there was only one bottle of complimentary water. But hey, the overall stay was cosy, a balcony facing the water canal where you watch a water taxis cruising around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This state of the art hotel is ideally positioned on the Roggebaai Canal Waterfront, close to the V&A Waterfront, within the Cape Town International Convention Centre precinct, and this prime location attracts both corporate and leisure travellers seeking a distinctive experience. Set against a backdrop of picturesque mountain views with a sea water canal running through the hotel's bridge wing, the hotel links the city to the sea. There are 40 well-appointed and comfortable rooms as well as an additional 18 luxury suites which have an open lounge area and fully equipped kitchen, making them an ideal choice for longer staying guests. A contemporary restaurant offers good food in a relaxing setting with a picturesque location alongside the canal. The stylish Executive Boardroom is an ideal venue for intimate meetings and product launches for up to 15 guests. This sophisticated hotel offers warm hospitality coupled with a wide range of services and facilities for both business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your AHA Harbour Bridge Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Bridge Hotel Cape Town Central
- Harbour Bridge Hotel And Suites
- AHA Harbour Bridge Hotel & Suites Cape Town, South Africa