This is a nice hotel near to convention center, from the hotel you can walk to V&A waterfront and Long Street in daytime, for night time is better take a taxi, also you can use the water taxi to go to the waterfront. The Room was clean and comfortable. Internet access is a little bit expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This state of the art hotel is ideally positioned on the Roggebaai Canal Waterfront, close to the V&A Waterfront, within the Cape Town International Convention Centre precinct, and this prime location attracts both corporate and leisure travellers seeking a distinctive experience. Set against a backdrop of picturesque mountain views with a sea water canal running through the hotel's bridge wing, the hotel links the city to the sea. There are 40 well-appointed and comfortable rooms as well as an additional 18 luxury suites which have an open lounge area and fully equipped kitchen, making them an ideal choice for longer staying guests. A contemporary restaurant offers good food in a relaxing setting with a picturesque location alongside the canal. The stylish Executive Boardroom is an ideal venue for intimate meetings and product launches for up to 15 guests. This sophisticated hotel offers warm hospitality coupled with a wide range of services and facilities for both business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your AHA Harbour Bridge Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Bridge Hotel And Suites
- Harbour Bridge Hotel Cape Town Central
- AHA Harbour Bridge Hotel & Suites Cape Town, South Africa