“Wow theses burgers are out of this world”
Review of Royale Eatery

Royale Eatery
Ranked #38 of 1,193 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2013

As a vegetarian this restaurant was a great find, the choices for us were quite extensive so it was a pleasure to take our time deciding. Then when the food arrived we were thrilled as the food was so full of flavour. Mine came with sweet potato chips which were also good and there was a great chilli dip as well. The wine we had was very reasonable and also tasty. The staff were also good, they were efficient though friendly, the whole experience was good and we would return. The atmosphere was good though this is not a place for a romantic meal really, more catch up and chat but there is nothing wrong with that.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Biggest, bestest burgers ever! I can also complement their well made Margaritas. The service was slow but I wasn't there for that it was the Burgers that had drawn us there. We loved the vibe, a classic eatery in the middle of the up and coming area in Cape Town. Warning.... Ladies in high heels beware, there are killer stairs which don't seem so bad when you arrive but are rather treacherous on a full tummy and after a few cocktails!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I came here for dinner with friends but due to not feeling well, didn't eat much. However, seeing all their meals I came back the next day as I just had to try their burger. It did not disappoint. I love burgers and am quite fussy where I give my compliments. Their burgers were great and I enjoyed every bite!

I also tried the chocolate brownie - ah-mazing!!!! So yummy!

Will definitely be coming back here on my travels.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

If ever you are in Cape Town, stop by this place, you will not be disappointed. Honestly the best and biggest selection of delicious burger - vegetarian and for the most avid meat eater too! I love the sweet potato fries as well. yum!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

The food is delicious, yes, but the service is beyond horrific. The waitresses are either forgetting your orders, (or not even taking them), or being extremely rude. There are enough delicious eateries around Cape Town with better service. Don't aggravate yourselves, go elsewhwhere.

1  Thank TJayKay