“Brilliant Burgers!”

Ranked #38 of 1,207 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Amazing burgers. Huge choice. Even for veggies.
All amidst the buzz of Long Street.
Fantastic.
2 burgers, 2 drinks (Choice of sweet potato, ordinary, fries or wedges, or salad with each burger)
R220.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Since Royal opened I have been a huge fan - having birthday parties there and countless dinners and lunches! I love their food, have tried most of their burgers and milkshakes and have yet to be disappointed! The atmosphere is always buzzing and oh so cool with the long street crowd ;-) Good value for money, huge portions and simply delicious!

1  Thank LaravanDyk
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The Royale Eatery is a cool and funky place (quite artistry) with a menu filled with more different burgers that I have seen anywhere else! Lots of different classic meat burgers, guy great fish and vegetarian burgers as well. My veg burger was amazing; it came with a salad on the side which suited my palate very well. The waitress was very attentive and gave us great tips on which burger to choose. (They do also have some other dishes, like pasta and salads). The only thing that made us leave the place quite early that it was quite noisy - other than that it's a great vibey, funky place! Probably I would go there for lunch the next time as I assume it will be less people and there less noise...

1  Thank Tunika
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

I love a good burger. So I was pleased to find >10 burgers with delicious toppings! Also enough vegatarian options to keep everybody happy. The desserts sounded amazing but had no space left in my stomach. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Definitely the biggest range of gourmet burgers I've seen in a long time. Food, service and ambiance is great. Go for the 240g burgers as the 160g tend not to be filling enough. Also try booking as this place gets crazy busy!