Stayed for 3 days in a Family Room in the first week of July. The first thing is the location: a 10 minute walk from the waterfront.
Second, is the room itself: a two bedroom apartment with two bathrooms and a large kitchen, washing machine, oven, microwave and basic cutlery. This , along with Woolworth being steps away made eating in an easy experience.
Finally, the staff are friendly and eager to please; we had an issue with the Wi-Fi, which was rectified in a jiffy.
All in all, for the price paid, its excellent value for money paid and is strongly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury 5-star hotel is located in central Green Point, just a 10-minute walk from Cape Town Stadium and the V&A Waterfront. It offers bright rooms with free capped Wi-Fi, a rooftop pool and gym. Cape Royale Luxury Hotel features spacious suites with a Juliet balcony and includes a well-equipped kitchen, large living and entertainment areas. All rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV, a CD and DVD Player. Guests of the luxury Cape Royale have a choice between 5 dining options including a pool bar offering views of Cape Town Harbour and Table Mountain, as well as a modern gym featuring state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment. Cape Royale's concierge can offer suggestions on local activities and can arrange a complimentary shuttle service that can transport guests within a 5 km radius of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Royale Luxury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Royale Hotel Cape Town Central
- Cape Town Royale
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Royale Luxury Hotel Cape Town, South Africa