My husband and I had the pleasure of staying here for two nights last week. From the private driver who picked us up at the airport near midnight in a new Jaguar and delivered us to the hotel, to every member of the hotel staff including bellman and maids, the service was was attentive, friendly and very helpful. Our room was very spacious and well appointed. The Skybar was a real gem; great setting atop the hotel with a pool and lots of landscaping, with an amazing harbor and mountain view of the city. Even arriving at midnight, we were told the Skybar staff was there to accommodate us 24 hours, so we had drinks on the rooftop while watching the dazzling lights of the city below. The staff all remembered us the next evening and were a real pleasure to talk to.
The most outstanding feature the hotel offers, however, is the personal drivers and tours from Africanect.com, located in the lobby. We were able to sit down and discuss what we were interested in and they designed a personally guided exploration for the day, in our own brand new Jag. Our driver, Shawn Pillay, was very knowledgable and professional and responsive to our every request. We had such an amazing day driving down to the Cape Point, stopping to see ostrich, baboons, antelope, spring box, and even the penguins in Simon's Town. He took us to a restaurant we wanted to have lunch at in Kalk Bay and waited patiently while we enjoyed our meal and wine. The next day he took us to a small record store off Long that we requested to see, took us to Table Mountain before driving us to Stellenbosch where we continued our S Africa adventure. I highly recommend the Cape Royale and we will definitely stay there on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury 5-star hotel is located in central Green Point, just a 10-minute walk from Cape Town Stadium and the V&A Waterfront. It offers bright rooms with free capped Wi-Fi, a rooftop pool and gym. Cape Royale Luxury Hotel features spacious suites with a Juliet balcony and includes a well-equipped kitchen, large living and entertainment areas. All rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV, a CD and DVD Player. Guests of the luxury Cape Royale have a choice between 5 dining options including a pool bar offering views of Cape Town Harbour and Table Mountain, as well as a modern gym featuring state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment. Cape Royale's concierge can offer suggestions on local activities and can arrange a complimentary shuttle service that can transport guests within a 5 km radius of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Royale Luxury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Royale Hotel Cape Town Central
- Cape Town Royale
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Royale Luxury Hotel Cape Town, South Africa