We stayed in 3 br executive suite,now executive has different meaning for cape royale.
1.Yes executive suite should have heating system out of order when they know outside temp are 7 degrees.??
2.the centre table,the rubber clips which holds the glass firm were out of place and my son was saved by a margin bcos of falling glass.
3.apart from money lock your iPads,laptops and other expensive stuff as your stuff might just be picked up from your apartment and all you will get to hear from security or and the managers is that it's your fault.
4.we stayed 8 nights ,the first 4 nights no heating system in place,no proper housekeeping services infact we would have to make sure that we should call house keeping & inform them to make our rooms and one day we did not do so and when we returned the apartment wasn't cleaned.even if they do make the apartment they either would do it in half like forget either to do bathrooms or take the bins away or forget to replace useables.
5.while check in ,the receptionist informed us that the pool is on the 9th floor if we would like to use,when we got their next day only to find that the pool and sky deck bar had been under renovation almost a week prior our arrival which should have been informed to us by the hotel much in advance.
Except grand check in and location ,nothing was felt like executive or luxury.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cape Royale offers award winning 5 star Accommodation in Cape Town. Situated close to the V&A Waterfront, De Waterkant and close to all popular beaches. Offering a Rooftop Pool Deck, Spa and 6 Restaurants. It offers bright spacious Suites with a Juliet balcony and includes a well-equipped kitchen and large living & entertainment areas. Guests have a choice between several dining options, Wellness Centre, Fitness Centre and a Rooftop Pool Deck offering views of Cape Town Harbour and Table Mountain. Ask the Cape Royale concierge team to offer suggestion on Cape Town and surround activities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cape Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Royale Hotel Cape Town Central
- Cape Town Royale
- Hotel Cape Town
- The Cape Royale Cape Town, South Africa