If you've ever wanted the 5 star treatment, without the 5 star price, this is the hotel for you. Arrived in the late evening around 8:30p. The hotel was lit like a palace with bellhops and footman waiting to wisk you inside. No long lines for reception. An intimate front desk clerk seated me and offered me bottled water. The suite was ahhh-mazing (US $108.00) with immaculate french doors to a Juliette balcony, two bdrms, two amazing baths, and a huge liv/din/kit. Totally unexpected. Visit the roof top bar and gossip about the latest celebrity visit. (Actor, Tommy lee Jones was a guest at the hotel while I visited.) Need a ride to an attraction? Call the hotel shuttle. It's gratis. Need breakfast? It was included. The staff hugged me after staying there a total of six days. It was the experience of a lifetime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Luxurious All-Suite, 5-star hotel, is centrally located, within walking distance to the Cape Town stadium, V&A Waterfront and close to all popular beaches. It offers bright spacious Suites with a Juliet balcony and includes a well-equipped kitchen and large living & entertainment areas. Guests have a choice between several dining options, Wellness Centre, Fitness Centre and a Rooftop Pool Deck offering views of Cape Town Harbour and Table Mountain. Ask the Cape Royale Luxury Hotel concierge team to offer suggestion on Cape Town and surround activities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cape Royale Luxury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Royale Hotel Cape Town Central
- Cape Town Royale
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Royale Luxury Hotel Cape Town, South Africa