As Jhb dwewllers, we long awaited this family holiday,which was booked by SFR TRAVEL AND TOURS, BY SAMEERA,who highly recommended the CAPE ROYALE. Onarrival, we were most welcomed by the Gong which immmediately made us feel at home. The warmth of the lobby and the smiles of each person made a wonderful impression. .I must admit that looking at the hotel i was a bit afraid, that my girls may feel a bit out of place, but the moment they recieved their crowns ,a sense of relaxation engulfed me,a child friendly place,any parents dream..... A SPECIAL THANK YO U TO MR SADIK, who
assited us each and everyday,and introduced us to our room and gave us a brilliant layout as well.Easy to follow directions to all destinationes we needed to visit. The booking of all tickets online was a great idea and time saving as well, especially when going to Table Mountain! The most accomdoating shuttle service and the kind genlteman who took us
to and from Waterfront and all places within a 5km radiace was a
brilliant idea....we loved it and this gave my hubby a chance
to relax a bit too!no driving all the time!Thank you to the restaurant for all the friendly service and accomodating my little princesses. The best tomato soup i've ever tastedwill live in my memory forever! The food was brilliant and always served with a smile!!! We loved the warm and comfy gowns and sexy slippers and the kids loved the chocies they found on their beds everyday....so, mom, why don't you put chocies on our beds like this everyday?SO, CAPE ROYALE, YOU'VE SET THE STANDARD, NOW I'VE GOT TO KEEP UP WITH IT! Once again, thank you for an unforgettable holiday and stay, yes, we would love to see you all again on our next trip to Cape Town, at the Cape Royale.May each of your souls be blessed for the wonderful work that you do. Mrs Otham and family, Johannesburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Luxurious All-Suite, 5-star hotel, is centrally located, within walking distance to the Cape Town stadium, V&A Waterfront and close to all popular beaches. It offers bright spacious Suites with a Juliet balcony and includes a well-equipped kitchen and large living & entertainment areas. Guests have a choice between several dining options, Wellness Centre, Fitness Centre and a rooftop Pool Bar offering views of Cape Town Harbour and Table Mountain. Ask the Cape Royale Luxury Hotel concierge team to offer suggestion on Cape Town and surround activities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Cape Royale Luxury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Royale Hotel Cape Town Central
- Cape Town Royale
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Royale Luxury Hotel Cape Town, South Africa