I've travelled a lot on business and I'm a firm believer that however many "designer touches" or how big are their plasma TVs, what makes a hotel stand out is its staff. The staff here make this hotel memorable for all the right reasons, and that's quite a complement coming from an Englishman. Normally I'm not a fan of the American "How's your day going?" intrusive style of service, but that's not how they do it here. They are interested, enthusiastic without being pushy, and anticipate their guests' needs.
As well as all this, the food, wine and location are great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury 5-star hotel is located in central Green Point, just a 10-minute walk from Cape Town Stadium and the V&A Waterfront. It offers bright rooms with free capped Wi-Fi, a rooftop pool and gym. Cape Royale Luxury Hotel features spacious suites with a Juliet balcony and includes a well-equipped kitchen, large living and entertainment areas. All rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV, a CD and DVD Player. Guests of the luxury Cape Royale have a choice between 5 dining options including a pool bar offering views of Cape Town Harbour and Table Mountain, as well as a modern gym featuring state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment. Cape Royale's concierge can offer suggestions on local activities and can arrange a complimentary shuttle service that can transport guests within a 5 km radius of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Cape Royale Luxury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Royale Hotel Cape Town Central
- Cape Town Royale
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Royale Luxury Hotel Cape Town, South Africa