“Delicious fare and a wonderful welcome”

Wasabi Restaurant, Sushi & Dim Sum Bar
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Wasabi Restaurant was established on the 1st of April 2001 by Roy de Gouveia, since then it has evolved in so many ways, including 2 major renovations. The first in 2004 and the most recent in 2008. With the re-launch of the new Wasabi, we added a beautiful fireplace and the new Dim Sum section in the front of the restaurant. We have since evolved as a team and are doing the best to produce food at a consistently high level. Our focus has always remained sushi, our cooked food menu has definitely upped its game.
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We shared our first meal as husband and wife at this stunning restaurant. We were surprised with some complimentary champagne which we shared with divine sushi starters. I had an absolutely delicious lamb shank, while my husband had a sushi platter. The chocolate dessert was heavenly, and we left feeling like we had been substantially fed. This restaurant is well loved by the locals and based in the area of Constantia. The prices are a little steep but definitely worth the experience.

1  Thank Thirtygirl

Reviewed February 28, 2012

Yep, this is the taste of Japan that we know of. Come and you won't be dissapointed.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

sushi was vry good, service okay, ambiance... it is in a shooping centre

Reviewed January 19, 2012

We've been to this establishment quite a few times and enjoyed great food and service every time. We will be back for more...

Reviewed January 13, 2012

WOW, is all I can say to the sushi here! It was beyond anything I've tasted & have found a new sushi haven to return to when I visit SA again. The Lindt ball dessert is beyond any sensation I've had in my mouth for a dessert & leaves you with wanting more!

The service received was spot on! Waitress was well educated in the menu on both the food & wine!

If you love sushi, make sure you visit Wasabi!!!