1,276 results
All reviews sea point gay friendly hotel the penthouse pool area nespresso machine welcome drink special thanks car hire the general manager our honeymoon hotel is beautiful breakfast was amazing cape point camps bay standard room wonderful stay breakfast buffet is
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

If you are not staying at this boutique hotel then their is an entry fee to pay to use the pool of about 220 rand which may seem steep but it’s well worth it. The staff is friendly and personable. The pool is small and quiet but still has a great atmosphere. Bottles of wine are still extremely affordable and the boutique shop has excellent swim wear. My visit was on a Sunday and I had hoped to return later in the week but never had time.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Y8579SQmarkm, Owner at Glen Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear AarongM2508VX
Thank you for sharing your experience of the service as a day guest . We hope to welcome you again as a day guest or hotel guest . Till next time !

Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

everything about this hotel is fantastic, we just had a wonderful stay.
The location, staff, breakfast, rooms, pool - everything was just perfect, and I am a very picky traveller who is often disappointed by hotels.

Dear Tess_woo ,

Thank you for your stay with us and taking the time to share your 5 star review which is much appreciated !

Please come back again on your next stay in Cape Town !

Mark Ashley & The Glen Team

Reviewed March 11, 2019

We stayed in the Glen Boutique Hotel for 1 night on the 9th Mar. Will absolutely recommend for anyone staying in Capoe Town. The standout for me was the service, incredibly friendly and attentive. Room was great and the loved the pool area.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you JoJo7870 for your short stay and taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor ! We hope to host you next time for a longer stay !
Safe Travels !

Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I were glad to be guests of this lovely and cozy hotel.
From the first impression we were attended by Clive we felt that this is the right place to spend in Cape Town.
Starting from the location which is Sea Point, just a minutes away from multiple shops restaurants and beaches by walk, and 10 minutes from Waterfront by driving.
The staff were friendly and very caring. Jonah (I hope I got your name right!) was absolutely amazing. He was very professional and seemed very sincere in helping us and making our trip memorable. I can say the staff were the best aspect about the hotel. The room was a bit disappointment to me, but after I spent the first night sleeping comfortably I knew that I have nothing to concern about.
The overall decoration and atmosphere is overwhelming and astonishing. Simple yet unique. I would recommend you to grab something to eat in the hotel their food is to the point.
Overall, I am grateful and I would advise to book in this hotel. You won’t regret it!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Y8579SQmarkm, Owner at Glen Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2019

Thank you Dr Ahmed for your stay with us and your review including your kind comments on the service of the team and most especially Clive and Johann .

We are glad you also enjoyed the decoration atmosphere and found the food of our chef "on point" .

We all wish you safe onward travels and appreciate you making the time to review so positively your stay with us .

Kind regards Mark Ashley & The Glen Team

Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

Just left this chic hotel after staying four nights. The staff - as mentioned in other reviews - couldn’t have done more to make you feel at home and welcome. We could certainly have stayed longer. From being greeted to saying goodbye, we felt totally at ease. The breakfast options are varied and very enjoyable. Guests should be aware that, whilst the location is very pleasant and close to the beach, you will have to jump in a taxi (or grab a hop on/hop off sightseeing bus from very nearby) to get into the city centre/waterfront areas. The typical Uber fare is about R40/£2.5/$4 to get from the hotel to the centre.

If I had to be picky (and I guess that’s the point), I’d say that the wi-fi was a little frustrating, slow and patchy. Would definitely recommend and would stay there again, if we went back to Cape Town.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Y8579SQmarkm, Owner at Glen Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2019

Thank you Antony for staying with us and for sharing your experience of the hotel , the team and the facilities ( including breakfast ) . I am sure your City of Cape Town observations especially the Uber fares will be highly valuable to other travelers .
The complimentary Wifi has now been resolved we apologise that a router was not fully optimised related to your room.
We all look forward to seeing you again on a future visit to Cape Town .Safe Travels !