“Stylish and Unique”

Glen Boutique Hotel & Spa
Ranked #7 of 111 Hotels in Cape Town Central
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Although in the past I went to the hotel for drinks & pool parties, this is the first time I actually spent a few days there;

After passing the elegant lobby towards the terrace I just had the "wow" element! The swimming-pools were just amazing, complemented by an open jacuzzi and a stylish bar.

All rooms are big with plenty of space; I was impressed by the size of the penthouse as well as by the modern decoration, completed with a touch of Africa.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Glen Boutique Hotel & Spa

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I spend 10 nights at The Glen hotel during the winter time, rainy days can only be forgotten if you stay in a beautiful spacious stylish room, the staff members are the best I ever mate, generous breakfast that you can not get tired of it, specially in my case staying for 10 days. Cant' wait to come back again in the summer to enjoy the swimming pools and have lunch on the terraces. I highly recommend The Glen Boutique hotel!

Room Tip: if your budget allowed book the penthouse
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Renato M
Reviewed June 30, 2013

This has now been my third stay in the Glen, and this is definitely "my" hotel in Cape Town! It's (in my opinion) ideally located in Seapoint, so you are near to the city centre and to the beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay as well. The service in the Glen is superb, the employees are always friendly and helpful with every question, and you enjoy modern and comfortable rooms. For a gay (but not restricted to) traveller the Glen is really a top destination and you always feel welcome like coming home. Actually, I cant wait for my next trip to C.T. and another stay in the Glen.
Dirk

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I did not stay over, but I did go for a drink. I stayed longer than expected because the staff were so friendly and I spoke to guys staying over. Grear vibe. Definitely staying there next time I'm im Cape Town.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 22, 2013

What a stunning hotel,the rooms are beautifully decorated and modern,fantastic attention to detail, the staff are so friendly and helpful. This hotel is excellent value for money. We will most definitely be coming back in the near future, this time for a longer stay!!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 19, 2013

If you stay in Cape Town you already feel like you are living the life but there are days that you want to explore and see what our city really has to offer.

Treading off from the normal Tourist attractions, I have a passion in finding new places in our city that offers you that “Peace of Mind” or “Holiday feeling” even if it’s only for a day.

I have visited a few boutique Hotels in the Western Cape and The Glen Boutique Hotel truly met each expectation of my passion.

In the Middle of the "Buzz", we found a Gem that I want to share with all.

We had lunch in the middle of the week and didn't want to go to just any place. Locating the Hotel on Trip advisor we were told that we are welcome to come and visit the Hotel and the friendly Manager accommodated our request for only having lunch. They really went out of their way and made us feel so Special.

It was such an amazing experience, not only for me as this is one of my passions, but also for the guests that I had visiting us from Pretoria, they really enjoyed every second. Unfortunately we didn't spend a night, but we were still treasured and viewed as Valued "Guests".

The old saying Word of Mouth is the best marketing tool, well if anyone asks, The Glen is my first choice. Since then, I have visited a few other Hotels and 4 Star Guest Lodges all the way up to Hermanus but that feeling I experienced in one day at the Glen hasn’t been met as yet.

One destination where you can really experience, Peace of Mind Whilst enjoying their a great Menu. I mean you can have a Picnic in the middle of everyday life, even if its just over lunch, paired with some of the best wines from our Wine Routes.

Excellent Staff, Excellent Food, Excellent overall experience.... This wasn’t see as Value for Money but Value for the soul!

Definitely returning!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We spent two nights at this hotel in early May and just loved it. My only wish was that the weather was warmer so I could have used their pool! Everything about the place was just so well done. The decor in every public area was just beautiful and the room was wonderful too. The staff were more than helpful and advised us and made bookings for tours on our behalf. I will definitely be recommending this place to anyone I know heading to Cape Town. If you like walking, it is also about a 45 min walk down the the amazing V&A Waterfront - a very pleasant stroll along the beachfront.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Cape Royale Luxury Hotel
#33 of 111 in Cape Town Central
Taj Cape Town
#15 of 111 in Cape Town Central

Been to Glen Boutique Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!