Table Mountain Lodge
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Cape Town Central
See available hotels
SunSquare Cape Town Gardens(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
Lady Hamilton Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
The Three Boutique Hotel(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
Ikhaya Lodge(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
Fritz Hotel(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
Cape Cadogan(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
More Quarters Hotel(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
Four Rosmead(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
African Pride 15 On Orange Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2011

We had booked a luxury room, but ended up in the basement without windows, room which was constructed in a carage (room no.8). Not a nice start for our holiday in Cape Town. Bathroom was situated on the second floor meaning that you had to climb 8 steps in order to get there - imagine to do this during the night when you are in sleep. Early next morning terrible noise woke us up when rubbish bins were emptied behind our wall. In our opinion this lodge conducts a false type of marketing, the room was not really a luxury standard. In spite of that we must say that the staff did what it could - to help us in changing the room in the same hotel (much nicer with full of light and a great view to the Table Mountain) and they were very helpful in arranging transportation and in giving restaurant tips. Thank you Natalie and Nadia, you are great!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2011

In our opinion a good location. From the Int. Airport drive into Cape Town. You come onto Buitengracht, 2 lanes each way, hwere it gets together turn right at the robot, then first right, first building at your left hand side. Easy! Also easy way out to camps Bay, Kirstenbosch, Centre , Seapoint and so on.
Only few tables for breakfast, sometimes you have to wait. That's the only negative thing about the place.
Miller's Thumb, Beleza and more are closeby (5 - 8 minutes walk) for your dinner

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2011

My wife and I visited Cape Town for new years eve, we stayed at TML for 3 nights and were warmly greeted a very well looked after,nothing was too much trouble.
Situated under Table Mountain its ideally placed for the city centre, Table Mountain and the sunny resorts of Camps Bay and Clifton.Just park your car outside,then decide if you want to use it or just walk around the city.Its based in a trendy area with lots of good local restaurants,I stayed at the V&A on my last visit, next time I would definately stay here.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2011

The guest house is set in a great location if you're looking to get a feel for the vibe in Cape Town. We really liked the fact that it was so close to the ever popular Long Street.

Not only was the location and quality of the guest house great, but their staff was exceptional. We forgot incredibly valuable belongings in the safe and the staff (Jeanine in particular) kept our belongings safe and ensured that it was couriered to us in Joburg before catching our flight back to Sydney (within 3 days). She was even happy to help us when we called her at 6am...someone truly willing to go the extra mile. This was the perfect example of outstanding customer service...something that is hard to come by.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2010

The hotel and service was lovely. What I learned on this trip is that you really should not bring any good jewlery. I left my jewlery in the safe when we went out to dinner and when I returned to put my jewlery away in the safe my jewlery wrap was missing. I lost about $3,000 worth of jewlery. Yes I learned do not bring nice jewlery on vacation. I reported this to management and security and they told me they could check everyone that entered my room during this time. They also told me they put these people on a Lie Detector test (yeah) and they passed. Also my husband went to an outside ATM during daylight hours and nearly got jumped by 2 nicely dressed large men in white shirts and ties. Our driver got out of the car when he saw something going on and scared them away. My advise to anyone going to Cape Town is to be extra street smart. Hotel service was quite good and location excellent, you would think you were in a good area. Just lots of crime there.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple