“Value for money”

The Hussar Grill Mouille Point
Ranked #30 of 1,148 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The original Hussar Grill in Rondebosch first opened its legendary brass doors in 1964 and today, after 50 years of excellence, it is regarded as one of South Africa's premier grillrooms. We go to endless lengths every day to maintain our multiple award-winning reputation by ensuring that we only purchase the finest and best quality produce available.
“Value for money”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Excellent juicy steaks, good service and good value for money. You can also bring your own wine. Will definitely be back again.

• Visited July 2014

• Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Still great no misteak BUT very minor quibble”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Minor quibble

I love this place yet as I am responsible to you the reader and Hussar Grill I must note

A virtue should not be allowed to become a vice

Thus I am forced to report that Hussar failed in service when accepting my order when in fact they were over run by us devoted Hussar devotees Yes I should have been advised that due to severe demands on their kitchen I would not be served timeously. This I would have accepted in good grace. HOWEVER I will return soon to Hussar soon for a wonderful evening.

Please note still 5 star Excellent

• Visited August 2014
“Hussar grill makes it right”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Not sure how to edit my old review, anyway a few times I visited Hussar grill in green point and camps bay and got poor steaks, they invited me back at their cost and the steak was excellent, great service as always will definitely give them another visit.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank spennybig
“great food and service”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

we ate for starters the "Tomato and onion salad" and "Cheesy garlic roll", for main dishes we ordered 300g beef fillet.
all the dishes was very delicious! service was very kind.
definitely recommended.

Visited July 2014
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Great steak”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Steak was definitely up to scratch! Service was good with a welcoming hostess and nice warm vibe. Extensive wine list with a good selection.

HussarGrill, Digital CRM at The Hussar Grill Mouille Point, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Dear, caryntravelbug1,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for our Greenpoint Grillroom. Do visit us again!

Warm regards,