“Excellent restaurant, great views and good food”
Review of Blues - CLOSED

Blues
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Still sitting in the restaurant as I'm typing this review. This was really an excellent night out and my entire family was impressed. We were sceptical as to what to expect due to it being quite expensive like most Camps Bay restaurants but the food was excellent and the portions were generous! The view from the restaurant is great with big windows to ensure everyone has a view as the sun sets. The service were outstandin and we noticed the manager was really on top of things. This is my second time dining here and will definitely return for a third. Well worth a visit

Reviewed April 26, 2014

My fiancé and I dined here during our recent holiday in the Cape. The views are magnificent and the seafood platter that we shared was outstanding. Well worth the visit.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

On this my 2nd visit, my husbands 3rd to South Africa, no visit would be complete without a visit to Blues' for lunch! A balcony table over looking the bay, delicious fayre - our starters deserve special mention this time.... Mussels two ways , in white wine and garlic and also au gratin, with parmesan herb topping .... absolutely delicious.
All this was topped by glorious sunshine, watching the world go by in their fast cars and a group of local children entertaining the crowds in the street below.
Highly recommended.... BUT MAKE A RESERVATION!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

We ate here on arrival in cape town. Best Seafood we ate in cape town - we had calamari and linefish, beautiful views from balcony, wonderful service and beautifully clean restaurant all at amazing value!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

A place with a view, most certainly. Good food, even though our crayfish was somewhat overcooked. The fresh white fish was excellent though.
Friendly staff, but very erratic service, with the dining room clearly in need of somebody taking charge.