Thanks guys stayed in room 28bc sea view!! By view I mean it was a great view it was like heaven!! Great helpful staff they told us where to go and what to do in cape towwwnn!!!
Hope you all enjoy it as much as we did,
Ashok Kumar Kathpaul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Previously known as Camps Bay Resort. Set against the backdrop of the Twelve Apostles Mountain Range and a stones throw from the most beautiful beaches in Cape Town, Camps Bay Village is perfectly located for your dream holiday. Within walking distance from an abundance of day and night activities, café's, sundowner spots, cocktail venues, fantastic restaurants and places to be seen, staying at Camps Bay Village is both fun and convenient. Another favourite pastime at Camps Bay Village is to soak up the sun at the two swimming pools located on the property. New to our collection is the iconic Stone Cottages, recently renovated and transformed into a holiday makers dream. Now boasting a selection of 60 rooms, studios, apartments and cottages, you are sure to find the perfect accommodation for your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Camps Bay Village (Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camps Bay Hotel Camps Bay
- Camps Bay Village (Resort) Cape Town, South Africa